Sunday, November 15, 2009

I got the H1N1

So in the midst of dealing with the busiest semester of college so far, I ended up with the flu last weekend. Unfortunately, it wasn't the seasonal flu, it was the much dreaded H1N1. I was in my room for pretty much the entire weekend and most of the week. I don't know where I caught it from, but I guess the flu just seems to be doings its rounds from one student to another. Now that I have had the swine, I can confidently say that unless one has previous medical complications, getting the swine is like getting any other flu. Atleast that's how it was for me besides a couple of random sever symptoms.

Staying alone in my room for 3 days wasn't much fun or was it? I watched TV, microwaved food for myself and slept. FUN. It was a good break from life in general, but I couldn't help but remember all that I was missing and would have to catch up on. However, now that I'm done catching up, it wasn't so bad after all.

I'm scheduled to receive my Swine Flu vaccine this coming week too and I wonder if I need it anymore. Yet, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll be getting my vaccination so I shall bid farewell to any swine flu viruses coming my way again! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment